Tuesday, October 23, 2007

my weekend with sophie

"Lets go lets go your going to be late for the surf club"I explained to Dad. So we put our clothes on and jumped in the car. I knew this was going to be the greatest weekend of my life. So finally we were able to find a park in the very packed town. Unfortunately Dad made me carry all of my sleeping gear through the town and everyone was staring at me. I was really embarrassed cause everyone was staring at me once I got there i was relived. Finally it came the time when we got to the part when we all hopped on the bouncy castle and Sophie and I were doing flips galore. It was awesome. Once we got home to Sophie's we unpacked and we got our bed ready. Finally we snoozed off to sleep. The next day Sophie and I went on the swing and were pushing each other round and round until we were as red as a volcano in the face. But the best thing is that she has these cute little goats they are called squiggles, nibbles and muffin and the mum is called angel. She looks angry but she is a great mum. After that my dad rang and I asked if they would let me stay one more night, but then dad asked if Sophie wanted to stay the night at our place so she did. April really didn't mind because if I stayed one more she would of had to feed 5 people and shes only used to feeding three so that wasn't a worry. When Monday came we went to drop off Sophie . And then about 3 hrs later ,Mum and Sam arrived and we got burger king for dinner and wine gums for pudding.
by Bili

No comments: